Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What's Been Going On

So, what have I learned so far this semester? Well, I have really learned the structure of the human body. My understanding of the human body was very limited to what I currently know. The best thing that I know is the proportions of the body but this is also one of the things that I want to improve on the most. If I could figure out the exact proportions of the human body and scale of muscles I think this would help me the most in design with how to relate products and environments around the human body. My speed has also increased with the gesture drawings. I feel I can better get what I am seeing down onto paper. Also, with every muscle that we study and every bone I start to learn more the better I understand the figure we are drawing. It's interesting to start to figure out how the muscles hold to the bones and determine the figures shape. Things I want to get better at are understanding the pelvis better and how to draw it within the figure at whatever angle they would be laying or standing at.

No comments:

Post a Comment